A chronicle of our Wyoming life for friends and family near and far.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Ten Months
Gran came up for another visit this weekend and we all headed for the playground up in Sinks Canyon. Hayden had his first real experience on a slide, which he seemed to rather enjoy, judging by how he turned around and pointed back to it each time he came down. (In the picture with Gran, he's actually waving to the slide. Hello, Slide! I love you, Slide!) And Daddy spotted him on a few climbs, which he totally sent. (Non-climbers, I believe this means he rocked them.) We'd been thinking of getting him something like this for a while now, but instead of spending that much money, Tim went out to the shop this morning and whipped up a perfectly acceptable knock-off (complete with wheels scavenged from some appliance at the dump). Hayden loves it! Oh, and tooth update: two bottom incisors are all the way through, and I felt the first top incisor breaking through just today. Mmmm. Bring on the elk steak.
OMG!!!! THANK YOU for putting over a minute of my brilliant nephew on line. Yay! I love that. I especially love the sudden intake of parent-breath...where's that kids faceguard?
Cute, cute, cute! I can hardly stand it. The "truck" is soo cool. Think of all the cool things he can haul in that when he realizes he can put stuff in there. Awsome, Tim. He's so cool, just walking along, jabbering, waving to parade attendees, and NOT watching the road! Fun weekend. Love, Gran
6 Comments:
New truck = simply AWESOME! Keep on truckin' Hayden!
OMG!!!! THANK YOU for putting over a minute of my brilliant nephew on line. Yay! I love that. I especially love the sudden intake of parent-breath...where's that kids faceguard?
Ba!
I do believe you've just solved the puzzle of "how to get Hayden down the aisle" when he's the ring bearer at Lara and Chris' wedding!
Cute, cute, cute! I can hardly stand it. The "truck" is soo cool. Think of all the cool things he can haul in that when he realizes he can put stuff in there. Awsome, Tim. He's so cool, just walking along, jabbering, waving to parade attendees, and NOT watching the road! Fun weekend. Love, Gran
Okay, I can't stand it, I've watched the video 14 times! It's a hoot - all that waving and smiling and singing for the camera.
You're right I need to look at this spot more often, my brilliant nephew advances so quickly i cannot keep up!! Love the giggle fest video too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home