A Boy and His Cart
Hayden's getting more adept at turning and backing up his little cart. He can only get it to go left at this point...but hey, this IS Wyoming, where left-leaners are few and far between, so we'll take it! (Oh, and Aunt Sandi, if this two-minute video didn't take TWO HOURS to load, we'd post more.)


5 Comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! This vid is 1 minute longer than the others, so it's a start! Great little stilt-legged walk. You're going to need a governor on that baby soon.
love you all, us
this made my day! he's getting very good with that cart!
Does he have a permit for those rosy cheeks? They are some dangerous heart melting weapons, I tell ya.
he's good with his cart, too.
KiB
This was a hoot and a half, I loved it. He's getting very good with that cart and I see he's even toting stuff around in it. Way to go Hayden, you're the best little walker. Love you all, Gran
now I wish I'd made time to come for a visit this weekend...be over to kiss those cheeks next weekend!Till then "walk on" Hayden!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home