Has It Really Been FIVE Months?
Lots happening around here these days. We're working on toe grabbing (and sucking), reading, and sitting. Soon we'll be writing letters to Gran and taking the SAT. We also went to baby storytime at the library this morning (we were late last week and missed it). It was a hoot. Miss Becky was a little over-exuberant with the finger puppets and made one of the babies cry (not mine!), but otherwise it was great fun. Shots this afternoon...wish us luck!






5 Comments:
Stef, I hope you don't mind me creepily checking your blog all the time, but that FACE! I can't help myself. I also showed off your knitting to my sister who is a knitting maniac... anyway, thanks for all the great pictures. I'm dying to know just what that librarian did to make a baby cry with a finger puppet!!
Hayden, you about the cutest thing I've ever seen! We received your fun package in the mail today! Can't wait to read the new book to Jasper! And thank you for the fun pictures! It's still so hard to believe that the last time we were together Jasper was a bean and Hayden was a twinkle. Wow. We miss you guys! Hugs to all!
Love,
s.j.j.b.
These B&W shots are really nice.
How did it go with the shots?
Oh I can hardly stand it. Hayden is getting cuter every day. Pictures are great as usual. I'm so glad he found his toes. That little face is adorable! Love you all.
I had to come back and look again at that sweetest face again! And you're sitting up by yourself, way to go Hayden. I love you, Gran.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home