A Random Assortment of Cuteness
For lack of anything exciting to report (aside from the fact that Hayden has discovered not only his voice, but his VOLUME!), I'll post some of the latest pics from our camera this week...
Count the chins!

Self portrait, actually in focus. Success.

At his post in "command central," a tacky yet wonderful hand-me-down. He likes to sit in here and blow raspberries until his shirt is soaked.

And a sneak peek at our first Halloween costume.
Now (or as soon as he wakes up) we're off to the library for baby storytime. And maybe a mocha with whip cream, if I can scrounge up enough change...
Count the chins!

Self portrait, actually in focus. Success.

At his post in "command central," a tacky yet wonderful hand-me-down. He likes to sit in here and blow raspberries until his shirt is soaked.

And a sneak peek at our first Halloween costume.
Now (or as soon as he wakes up) we're off to the library for baby storytime. And maybe a mocha with whip cream, if I can scrounge up enough change...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home