Flowers, Flip Flops, and a Flood
Whew! What a busy weekend.
Saturday morning we checked out the rising waters of the Popo Agie River, which runs through town. To you easterners, I realize this may not look like a lot of water, but trust me. Out here it's a lot. And with the snow melting quickly in the mountains and rain predicted for the southern Wind River Range, the water's only supposed to get higher tonight.

On Sunday Lara and a lovely group of women (and littles!) gathered for her shower...
what an honor to play host!

And throughout the weekend Hayden worked on figuring how to push the pedals on the red ($3!!!) trike I found for him at the thrift store. Summer has arrived in Lander, folks! Now don't blink.
Saturday morning we checked out the rising waters of the Popo Agie River, which runs through town. To you easterners, I realize this may not look like a lot of water, but trust me. Out here it's a lot. And with the snow melting quickly in the mountains and rain predicted for the southern Wind River Range, the water's only supposed to get higher tonight.
On Sunday Lara and a lovely group of women (and littles!) gathered for her shower...
what an honor to play host!

And throughout the weekend Hayden worked on figuring how to push the pedals on the red ($3!!!) trike I found for him at the thrift store. Summer has arrived in Lander, folks! Now don't blink.




3 Comments:
i think we need a LONG summer after that crazy long winter we just had. thanks again for hosting such a lovely get together for lara-- it was beautiful! love that belly picture too!
I think I can see a gator in that swampland.
You really have an eye with that camera, nice pics.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home