Whatcha Got in That Satchel?*
Why, it's a BABY!

Thank
goodness for the hand- me- down sling that a friend
gave us way back when! It's the only way to carry this teeny little kid for extended periods. And when he's fussy and nothing else works, boom, into the sling and out the door (or around the house a few times) and all is well. It took us a few tries to work it out so that his face wasn't squished into his chest, but now we're all good. In fact, he's asleep in there right now, as I type! Hooray for the sling!
*Actual question a guy asked me last week on my daily walk with the kiddo. Just like when I was pregnant, I guess it's hard to believe there's really a baby in there!

Thank
goodness for the hand- me- down sling that a friend
gave us way back when! It's the only way to carry this teeny little kid for extended periods. And when he's fussy and nothing else works, boom, into the sling and out the door (or around the house a few times) and all is well. It took us a few tries to work it out so that his face wasn't squished into his chest, but now we're all good. In fact, he's asleep in there right now, as I type! Hooray for the sling!*Actual question a guy asked me last week on my daily walk with the kiddo. Just like when I was pregnant, I guess it's hard to believe there's really a baby in there!


1 Comments:
I just did the math and, at this rate, Hayden is going to be 48 lbs 6 oz by his first birthday. Go Hayden! I think maybe we need to get you guys a bigger sling (and probably stronger backs).
Hark.... Gotta run! Screaming baby upstairs!
All three of you just look beautiful! I can't wait to see you, meet Hayden, and introduce him to cousin Jasper.
Jim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home