Monday, October 17, 2011

A Busy Week

A week that included too many parties to count, lots of visits with friends, and a trip to the pumpkin patch (where Hayden saw his preschool friend Lucie and tried and tried and TRIED to get her to come look at his pumpkins, or the horse wagon, or anything, even though she was clearly not interested. Unrequited preschool adoration. It breaks your heart.).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gran said...

What fun times and fun pictures. Oh, I can't bear that his affection is unrequited! XOXO

October 17, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger kellyvaldez said...

okay - you must, somehow, have the "cutie" feature turned up all the way on your camera - because that boy is so damn cute and FOE-TOE-JEN-ICK.
I cant stand it.

You're killin' me with those red vests he wears.

okay, I've shared enough.

October 26, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home