THREE
What a fine, fun third birthday this lucky kid has had. A party with a few good friends (and Gran!). Some very special gifts—plus *the best* handmade card from cousin Thane. A delicious cake. A sweet new tee (thanks, Blair!). It has certainly been a full day, marking the end of a full and transformational year. (Jeez, I'm choked up just thinking about it. I mean, he blew all his candles out today, by himself. When did he figure that out?) We look back to that long week in the hospital that started three years ago—oxygen tanks and needle sticks every few hours and UV lamps and a baby that didn't even weigh five pounds—and we just marvel. But we also look ahead with delight to all the wonder and joy that three will bring. Happy birthday, Hayden. We are overjoyed to be your parents.









1 Comments:
And I'm overjoyed to be his Gran! A very fun party!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home