Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Difference of Opinion...

Mom gets the baby dressed and thinks, "Well, here's a functional outfit for a warm, melty February afternoon."
Dad comes home and says, "Why is the baby dressed like a mallard?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Quack, quack! Thanks for the laugh! After a hard day of no napping, I needed it :)

February 25, 2010 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger sf said...

This is the very first time I can truly say I am ROTFLMAO. I have tears running down my face! THanks for the cheering up photo!

February 26, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Gran said...

Only Tim could be so Tim like. I'm still laughing!

February 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger blair said...

hmmm, he does make a good point. but i still like the outfit! that's hilarious.

February 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Laugh Out Loud!

February 26, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home